Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sister Photoshoot

I don't know that I'll ever stop playing dressup. I convince my sister (and pretty much everyone I know) to do a photoshoot with me as much as I can. This one took place last night at about 10pm when my sister came home from church. I just get a vision for a picture and need to follow through ASAP. SO, that being said, here are the results from our late night picture sesh.

P.S.
Some people say we look alike. But I don't see it... at all. She's blonde with blue eyes and I have brown hair with brown eyes. Opposites.


 Hope you enjoyed our little dress up photoshoot. Let me know what y'all think!

XOXO, Kay.

2 comments:

  1. These are super pretty. I love your sister's braid and the lighting you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this post is insaaaanely amazing. I wish we could do a photoshoot together! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment, And try my best to get back to all of them and check out your blogs.
You guys rock my world. I appreciate the comments so much!


XOXO.
K.